The agreement provides for:
- Strong job security protections in the event of restaurant closures or lease terminations
- Affordable, quality healthcare for workers and their families each year of the agreement, which expires August 2019
- Significant pension contributions increases
- Fair wage increases during each year of the contract
- Stronger union rights and leadership development training opportunities
The union membership at SFO will vote on contract ratification on Monday December 22, 2014.
Thank you to the members, union committee, community organizations, and labor allies who volunteered their time and efforts in making our campaign successful! The union makes us strong!