As the union of hospitality workers, immigrants are the backbone of our Union.
Past and present, immigrant workers have been at the center of our Union’s efforts to end poverty and change lives—from over 100 years ago, when our immigrant founders led the historic Bread and Roses strike, to today, when our immigrant members lead campaigns taking on some of the world’s most powerful billionaires and institutions.As the Trump agenda continues its attacks on immigrant communities and working people everywhere, UNITE HERE will continue building a movement to enable people of all backgrounds to achieve greater equality and opportunity.
To learn more, visit unitehere.org/campaign/immigration.
- Hospitality Workers’ Union Heralds Introduction of the Dream and Promise Act, Pledges Commitment to Passage
- UNITE HERE Applauds Preliminary Injunction on Termination of TPS for 300,000 Holders, Including Union Member Plaintiff
- Inside Sources: Unions Sue to Save Immigrants With Protected Statuses
- UNITE HERE Statement on Trump Administration’s Proposed Fee Hikes Limiting Access to Citizenship, DACA, Asylum, and Other Relief
- UNITE HERE Hospitality Workers Union Condemns Trump Public Charge Rule Favoring Wealthier Immigrants, Vows Action to Take Back Our Government in 2020
- Hospitality Union UNITE HERE Slams Trump for Threatened Raids and Deportations – Calls on Hotel and Food Service Employers to Refuse to Cooperate
- UNITE HERE Union Workers to Join ‘Families Belong Together’ Immigration Actions in Every Region of US